The CP-RX-X-V3 water pump is a PWM-controlled, high-flow, quality product. The water pump is composed of a combination of CP-RXPB-X pump core, aluminum alloy armor, and POM top. The pump has a large flow head of 6 meters, operates smoothly and quietly between 1800 and 4800 RPMs, and features a long service life. The CP-RXPB-X core uses a ceramic shaft core with a life span of up to 50,000 hours
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Low maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Power: DC12v / 1.5
- Voltage: 12v
- Power Connector: 4-Pin Molex
- Speed Control/Data: 4-Pin PWM
- Max RPM: 1800-4800RPM
- Maximum discharge: ~ 184 GPH (700 LPH)
- Top Material: POM
- Thread: G1/4
- Stand Color: Black
- Dimensions: 68.77mm x 70mm
- Diameter: 70mm
- Loop: Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- 1x Bykski CP-RXPB-X Liquid Cooling 12V Pump
- Pump Armor
- 1x Top and Mounting System
Use of caustic and/or abrasive coolant will void your warranty (see warranty section) and may cause your pump to fail.
Do not run the pump dry. The D5 and DDC range of pumps are designed as self-lubricating. This means the fluid that the pump is designed to push/create flow is also used to lubricate the internal pump parts. This design means you shouldn’t run the pumps without fluid for any reason. Running these pumps without fluid creates internal friction between the ceramic bearing and bearing housing and that heat can crack or melt the bearing housing very quickly. It is very easy to see if your pump was “run dry” or without fluid.
1.Visual scratches along the inside of the housing. This is created when the bearing housing is melted and the impeller spins off center.
2. Bearing housing has stress cracks or is melted. This is from heat which is created when the pump is run dry.
3. Impeller sits too low in housing. This is usually a sign that number 2 has occurred and the ceramic bearing is falling through the normal housing location.
Running Bykski pumps dry (without fluid) immediately voids the warranty. Replacements will not be given under these conditions.
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.