This item is Pre-owned, Used, or an Open Box Product.
Used products are returns from customers that cannot be resold as
new, due to damaged retail packaging, missing parts or manuals, fluid ran
through them, dirty, scratches, dents as well as other cosmetic issues or
damage due to install/use.
These products are heavily discounted and the condition is not
evaluated. You may receive an open box item that is brand new and only the
retail packaging is missing or damaged, or you may receive a used item with
missing hardware, manuals, or other parts.
There are no returns or refunds on Used products. They
are sold "as is" condition and cannot be returned, refunded or under
warranty of any kind. This includes any new fluid that you may run through a
used part. We recommend using our cleaning kits to properly flush and clean all
The picture shown is the product in new condition and does not
reflect the condition in any way of the item you may receive.
Description provided is the description of a new product. This
product may or may not include all the parts listed below.
This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Acrylic
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Sapphire RX 6800 Super Platinum
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
There are no returns or refunds on Used products. They are sold
"as is" condition and cannot be returned, refunded or under warranty
of any kind. This includes any new fluid that you may run through a used part.
We recommend using our cleaning kits to properly flush and clean all used items!
Manufacturer reserves right to alter block design to expand compatibility. Delivered item may not 100% match pictured item. Product does NOT come with English instructions.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.