The backplate screws are nickel so if you have a black plate, which I am sure you do this is a mismatch. And no, bykski does not make silver or nickel backplates.
So there is a compression inconsistency. Tested with factory cut and personally checked smooth level 14/16 mm petg rigid tube ends. Some fittings will have a solid snug fit and resistance when threading the ferrule cap and can turn about 270° after the initial resistance to achieve a tight secure fit. Other will meet the end of thread distance without any resistance (unable to compresss the o-ring inside cap) and will achieve a tightness that gravity can remove the tube from the fitting. I have swapped o-rings between the fittings, and swapped the fitting body, and the ferrule caps. The only variable seems to be the caps. I'm not sure if it's the threading that is offset or the ferrule angle/distance that is offset, but there is a substantial inconsistency. Looks great though, and the g 1/4 threading is spot on.
Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block and Backplate for Gigabyte RTX 3070 (N-GV3070GMOC-X)
Used this with another fitting to make my drain loop. No issues and after my first water cooling loop I added a plastic/rubber jawed pliers to keep from scratching the finish.
I purchased this Distro plate to upgrade my system from soft tubing to hard tubing as I was upgraded my CPU and motherboard as well.
1. It's good quality and seems to be holding up well with no leaks.
2. The pump is working smoothly and it's not very loud.
3. Holes are machined well, and the fittings fit in perfectly.
4. It looks great in the PC.
5. It was packaged well.
1. It does not come with any plugs. With a CPU and GPU water block and two radiators, I still needed to plug at least two holes. Luckily, I had a few plugs laying around from an old set up that I could use, or I would have had to wait on plugs in the mail. It really should be sold with at least 4 plugs as part of the package.
2. The instructions, or the lack of any instructions is really bad. There is literally nothing to tell you how to setup the Distro plate or even how you install it to the case. Nothing. Additionally, it is mostly written in a foreign language with no English translation on the papers. I had to google prior pictures of installations to get an idea how the water flow should go in this plate as it comes with nothing to tell you. Not a beginner product.