This item is an Open Box Product.
Open Box products are returns from customers that cannot be resold as new, due to damaged retail packaging, fingerprints, slight cosmetic issues, missing manuals, etc. We make every attempt to ensure all parts are included but have heavily discounted this item in case something is missing.
There are no returns or refunds on Open Box products. They are sold "as is" condition and cannot be returned, refunded or under warranty of any kind. We recommend using our cleaning kits to properly flush and clean all items! If you don't mind a little character and less than perfect retail packaging, these discounted items are just right for you!
The picture shown is the product in new condition and does not reflect the condition in any way of the item you may receive.
Description provided is the description of a new product. This product may or may not include all the parts listed below.
Our new XPR CPU block strives for exceptional design, unparalleled innovation, and meticulous craftsmanship to unlock remarkable performance and create stunning aesthetics. The V3 of the XPR block features a .15mm spray-type micro-channel design. This increases the heat absorption surface area and provides a larger heat dissipation capacity. A 5v Addressable RGB (RBW) light strip is included on the PMMA model, adding to the unique appearance.
- Unique .15mm Channel Design
- Pure Copper for High Heat Applications
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- Built-in A-RGB (RBW) lighting (CPU-XPR-I-V3)
- Durable POM Inlet/Outlet (CPU-XPR-POM-I-V3)
- Extra Heat Absorption with Full Metal (CPU-XPR-CU-I-V3)
- Intel Socket: LGA 115x/1200/1700/20xx
- 1x CPU Water Cooling Block
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5v Addressable RGB (RBW) (CPU-XPR-I-V3 PMMA version only)
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Do NOT use this block with any visual effect coolant (floating particles). Due to the incredibly small .15mm channel design, any small debris will clog the CPU block. Make sure the system is extremely clean, and a filter is recommended.
Please pay attention to the inlet/outlet during installation. The wrong direction during installation will affect the heat dissipation performance. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the block design to expand compatibility. The delivered item may not 100% match the pictured item. The product does NOT include English installation instructions.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
There are no returns or refunds on Open Box products. They are sold "as is" condition and cannot be returned, refunded or under warranty of any kind. We recommend using our cleaning kits to properly flush and clean all items!