Used this with another fitting to make my drain loop. No issues and after my first water cooling loop I added a plastic/rubber jawed pliers to keep from scratching the finish.
I purchased this Distro plate to upgrade my system from soft tubing to hard tubing as I was upgraded my CPU and motherboard as well.
1. It's good quality and seems to be holding up well with no leaks.
2. The pump is working smoothly and it's not very loud.
3. Holes are machined well, and the fittings fit in perfectly.
4. It looks great in the PC.
5. It was packaged well.
1. It does not come with any plugs. With a CPU and GPU water block and two radiators, I still needed to plug at least two holes. Luckily, I had a few plugs laying around from an old set up that I could use, or I would have had to wait on plugs in the mail. It really should be sold with at least 4 plugs as part of the package.
2. The instructions, or the lack of any instructions is really bad. There is literally nothing to tell you how to setup the Distro plate or even how you install it to the case. Nothing. Additionally, it is mostly written in a foreign language with no English translation on the papers. I had to google prior pictures of installations to get an idea how the water flow should go in this plate as it comes with nothing to tell you. Not a beginner product.
Very nice product
Looks great. Keeps temps ok. 90-95 gpu Hotspot with 2-360mm copper rads. Apparently the 4090s Hotspot is hot.